Today, Martin & Hillyer Associates released its updated 2015-16 Guide to Personal Injury Lawsuits for Medical and Rehabilitation Professionals. The Guide is a free quick-reference tool for members of medical and rehabilitation-related professions who become involved as experts and treatment providers in personal injury litigation.
It provides an overview of the essential role that treating and expert practitioners play in the lawsuit, tips on how treating practitioners can avoid hurting their patient’s case, details about ‘experts’ and their duties, guidelines for preparing medical-legal reports, as well as tips to provide effective expert testimony in court. It can help with common questions like:
- Do I have to disclose my records?
- Am I an expert? What kind?
- How do I write a medical-legal report?
- How much can I charge for my services?
- How should I prepare for a tough cross-examination?
- How do I apply the right legal test?
- and more
Download your copy of the the 2015-16 Guide below, or you can email us to request a bound copy and we will be pleased to send you one, free of charge.